The former home of the Mikro Kodesh Synagogue at Oliver and Oak Park Avenues in north Minneapolis. Opened in 1926 and designed by local architect Septimus J. Bowler, it is a designated City of Minneapolis Landmark. The building now houses a church, with "Jesus is Lord" prominently displayed up top.
One of the first churches in North Minneapolis. The Fourth Baptist came into being in 1882. This picture was taken out front in 1925.
1966- The cross used to light up in a lovely blue and pink neon.