Don't know if I will be able to make the reunion or not! I would like to but you know how it is... Your cousin Trudy!
I look forward to seeing you at the 50th. I'm sorry you missed the 45th.
Saturday, February 20th, 2016 12:48 pm
Looks like I won't be coming... It will be just too expensive for me to get out there for our 50th reunion. I was really hoping to attend but just won't be able to swing it. I am sad
Email sent: Saturday, February 20th, 2016 1:00 pm
So good to hear from you. Thanks for the information. Maybe we'll see you at the next reunion. Keep in touch. I'll be updating the website with your information as well as the others I hear from.
So good to hear from you. Thanks forl the information. Maybe we'll see you at the next reunion. Keep in touch. I'll be updating the website with your information as well as the others I hear from.
Minneapolis North High - 1964
All About Me!
Here's a list of some of my favorite TV Shows> SURVIVOR (I have applied to be on the show several times, now that I am 62 I decided to stop trying. I also love CSI,ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER, IN PLAIN SIGHT, NASHVILLE STAR, MONK, and PSYCH just to name a few!!!!
Here's a list of some of my favorite music:
Celine Dionne, Shania Twain, country and the soundtrack from Titanic, which is my favorite movie of all time!
I love photography, and have a book of my photography that was published in 2007. I am currently working on another book.
If you are interested in purchasing your own copy of my book please go here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore ~ Just type my name "Trudy Parks" in the search box and it will come up with pricing and ordering information. (Click the photo for the website)
My 2007-08 "School photo" It's more up to date than the other one I had here before. I figured if I was going to update my site I had better update the photo too!
I was born in Minneapolis, MN on April 21, 1948. We moved to California in December 24, 1970, we arrived on Christmas Eve. I am a one on one aide for an autistic boy and work for the Morgan Hill Unified School District. I have worked at Live Oak High School, Sobrato, Nordstrom and Britton Middle School.
I grew up in Minneapolis, went to school there and graduated from North High School in 1966. My Husband Ralph is also From Minnesota. St. Paul to be exact. We have 2 grown children, Tracy born in 1967, and Dustin born in 1970 and is now with the Lord. We also have 4 Beautiful Grandchildren. If you don't believe me go look at our family photo section of this web site!
I have worked for The Morgan Hill Unified School District for several years. 9 years in the late 70's and early 80's and again in the late 90's and am presently still employed with them. I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything! I was chosen by the class of 2001 to read names at their graduation.... I believe I'm the first aide to ever get that honor.
Trudy (Persons) Parks
A few more facts about Trudy:
1. I am very active in the local community theatre and have been in several plays. I am in the play Curtains right now. You could add the http://svct.org/ website if you would like to. I have been involved since 2007 and have won a couple of people's choice awards. (There are photos on Facebook of me in costume)
2. Dustin committed suicide in 2003 and I have been doing the Out of the darkness walks for suicide prevention the last 2 years in San Francisco and have raised 0ver $1500.00. http://www.outofthedarkness.org/
3. I retired from the Morgan Hill Unified School District after 23 years of service as a para-educator in June of 2010.
4. I am a Docent for Gilroy Gardens in Gilroy CA. I raise Monarch Butterflies there and also plant and care for the Milkweed Gardens that the Monarch lives it's life cycle on. www.gilroygardens.org
5. I have 4 grandchildren, 2 great grandson's and we are expecting a Great Granddaughter in June of 2011.
Family Photo Album
Early family photo of Trudy, Ralph, Tracy and Dustin
Trudy & Dustin Parks
My hubby Ralph and I at Hume Lake Christian Camps, in Hume, CA. June 2008
Here's another of the photos I took. "May you always have a Sunflower day" I use a Panasonic FZ7 Digital Camera.
April 11TH, 2016 - Lightening McQueen and Us "Zachary Michael Dorsey-Levitt and Stephanie Lynnette Dorsey at Disneyland/California Adventure."